- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, lightly pounded
- 3 tablespoons Collected Foods Rose or Regular Harissa Blend
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- 8 ounces Grape Tomatoes, halved
- ½ Orange Bell Pepper, sliced
- ½ Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- ¼ Red Onion, sliced
- In a bowl, whisk the Harissa and olive oil together into a paste. Divide the mixture in half.
- In a shallow dish, rub ½ the paste onto the chicken. Cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, peppers, cilantro and remaining Harissa paste and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high. Place chicken on grill and cook 4-5 minutes per side until firm. Remove chicken from the grill and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve chicken with tomato salad.