- 2 tsp Collected Foods Harissa Blend
- ½ tsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp of Water
- Place Harissa Blend in a small bowl.
- Add extra virgin olive oil and water and mix thoroughly.
- If the paste is too thick for your liking, add another half teaspoon of olive oil and water and mix well.
- Keep adding small amounts of oil and water until your paste is the consistency you want.
- If you can let it sit, even for a few hours, it’ll be even better.
- I like harissa as a slightly wet and quite thick paste. (But the best consistency for you depends on your preference and how you plan on using it)
- If you’re not sure, start with a 4:1:1 mixture, and keep adding small amounts of oil and water until you’re happy with the results. If it gets a little too runny, just throw in a little more powder.