- 1-2 tablespoons Collected Foods Harissa Blend
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 21 ounces small carrots with tops, trimmed and peeled
- 1/3 cup unsalted pistachios, coarsely ground
- In a small pot add the olive oil, on low heat warm
- Add the garlic, and cook until slightly fragrant
- Next add harissa blend and bloom on medium heat for 30-60 seconds
- Add the maple stir and remove from heat.
- Place carrots in a large bowl, toss with harissa paste until well coated.
- Spread carrots in an even layer in a roasting pan, cover with aluminum foil, and roast at 425°F until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove foil, and cook until caramelized, 5 to 10 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and salt if needed