- 2 tablespoons Collected Foods Harissa Blend
- 1 tablespoon Hickory Smoked Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- 3 medium Swee Potatoes, scrubbed and cut into ½ inch thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine Harissa Blend, salt and cumin in a small bowl and mix.
- Toss sweet potato wedges with oil in a large mixing bowl until well coated.
- Sprinkle spice mixture lightly over wedges while tossing to coat evenly.
- Place carrots in a large bowl, toss with harissa paste until well coated.
- Transfer wedges to prepared baking sheets and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, rotating pans halfway through, cooking until potatoes are tender and crispy at edges.
- Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro.