- Two 15 ounce cans chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons Collected Foods Za’atar
- Kosher Salt
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (for serving)
- 3 tablespoons Tahini
- 1 tablespoon toasted Pine Nuts
- 1 teaspoon chopped Parsley
- Place the chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, za’atar and 1 ½ teaspoons salt in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse to combine and scrape down the sides.
- Add ½ cup water 2 tablespoons at a time, processing after each addition until the mixture is the consistency you like.
- Taste, adding more salt and lemon juice if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- To serve, spoon the hummus into a serving bowl and top with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the toasted pine nuts and parsley.