- 3 tablespoons Miso Paste
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Collected Foods Gochugaru Korean Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 Garlic Clove (or 1 teaspoon Shallot Confit)
- 3 tablespoons water
- Feel free to use on bibimbap, japchae, eggs, fried rice or anything you might use ketchup with!
- Grate or chop Garlic Clove into a paste.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Store in a sealed container and place in the refrigerator.
- If the sauce is too thick, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time until reaching the desired consistency.
- Adjust the amount of each ingredient according to taste.
- If doubling or tripling this recipe, you can blend all the ingredients in a blender.