Makes: 1 ½ cups
- 2 cups Plain Yogurt
- ½ teaspoon Kosher Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoons Collected Foods Zaatar
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (for serving)
- Pita Chips (for serving)
- Cute a piece of cheesecloth or muslin towel into a 1 foot square. Place cloth over a strainer and pour yogurt into the cloth. Add salt and Za’atar and stir lightly with a spoon.
- Fold the corners of the cloth into its center and tie together with a string. Place the strainer holding the yogurt into a larger bowl to catch the draining liquid, and place a heavy plate on top of the tied cheesecloth. Refrigerate for at least 12 hours. (Mixture can be left for up to 3 days.)
- Remove mixture from the bowl, discarding the excess liquid. Unwrap the cheesecloth and transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Stir the Labneh until smooth. Drizzle with olive oil and additional Za’atar and serve with pita chips.