- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon Collected Foods Saigon cinnamon
- Pinch fine salt
- 2 cups heavy cream, cold
- Blend together the condensed milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl. (Note: Cinnamon can be bloomed by lightly toasting in a small pot and warming for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Then add a bit of cream to deglaze.)
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, or in a large metal bowl whip by hand.
- Fold about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture with a rubber spatula until combined, then fold the lightened mixture into the whipped cream until well blended.
- Pour into a chilled metal loaf pan, or any container that will hold 24 ounces and freeze, covered, until thick and creamy, like soft-serve, about 2 hours-5 hours.
- Will keep in the freezer for up to 3 weeks