- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2-2 teaspoon of Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Butter, for cooking
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, pumpkin pie spice mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and pumpkin puree, then add eggs and stir in vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When butter is foamy, reduce heat to medium-low and ladle pancake batter into skillet. Cook until bubbles start to form in batter and pancake is golden underneath, about 3 minute.