Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Servings: Servings: 40
- 10 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 10 teaspoons ground cumin
- 10 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons smoking paprika
- 1 1/4 cups pomace oil
- 1 1/4 cups lime juice
- 10 cups fresh corn
- 2 1/2 cups mix of cheddar and swiss
- 10 cups black beans canned (drained and rinsed)
- 100 cups spring mix mixed with romaine
- 6 1/4 pounds grape tomatoes halved
- 5 pickled red onion
- 2 1/2 cups chiffonade Cilantro
Wash cilantro and spin every Dry
Prepare chicken 1.5 hours before Grilling
(If Dry Brining the chicken use one ounce to 15 lbs of chicken
Place the chicken into large hotel pan and Rub all sides with the cumin, chili powder, salt and chipotle powder. Rub the seasonings in to ensure that they stick to the chicken. Add pomace oil to barely Coat.
Pre heat Grill
Grill for 2 minute on one side until color develops and flip cooking 1-2 more minute.
Do not cook all the way on the grill. Finish in the oven until chicken reaches 165.
Remove the chicken and let it sit for 15 minutes before slicing into long strips.
While the chicken cooks, cook corn in a rondo in small amount of pomace oil until still has a bit of crunch but heated through.
Slice tomatoes 20 minutes before serving.
Serve immediately with a sprinkle of freshly minced cilantro for garnish and lime wedges if desired.
See post for storage options.