- Great as a vinaigrette for a basic salad
- Drizzle onto your warm plate of warm roasted chicken, fish, shrimp, or grilled vegetables
- Pomegranate Salad
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 tsp Sumac
- 1/2 teaspoon of Collected Foods Aleppo Pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion or garlic confit
- Measure the ingredients in a clean jar with a leak proof lid.
- Shake to blend well.
- This recipe can be made ahead and kept refrigerated for about a month.
- This vinaigrette can also be made by measuring the ingredients into a bowl and whisking to combine well.