- 1 large head of Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons Collected Foods Za’atar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Use in place of rice in dishes such as stir fries and fried rice.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Store uncooked cauliflower rice in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Wash and thoroughly dry the Cauliflower, remove all greens.
- If using a box grater, cut the Cauliflower into large chunks and use the medium sized holes to grate into “rice”. If using a food processor, cut into small pieces and use the grater attachment to grate the Cauliflower into “rice”.
- Optional: Transfer to a clean towel or paper towel and press to remove any excess moisture, which can make the dish soggy.
- Heat the Olive Oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the Cauliflower Rice and cover with a lid. Cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with Za’atar, salt and pepper.
- Feel free to combine the raw Cauliflower Rice with the Za’atar, salt and pepper and eat without cooking.